Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
If there was voter fraud in Michigan, Trump's lawyers would have said so.

Trump lost because America overwhelmingly rejected his corruption and incompetence.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Trump lost because America overwhelmingly rejected his corruption and incompetence. - feedme

--------------

Six million highly suspicious votes is hardly overwhelming.
No. of Recommendations: 2

And yet no proof.

Just Trump tweeting and yammering, picked up and amplified by his base.... many of whom also believe Sandyhook was a hoax and Democrats are satanic pedophiles.
No. of Recommendations: 11
Just Trump tweeting and yammering, picked up and amplified by his base.... many of whom also believe Sandyhook was a hoax and Democrats are satanic pedophiles. - zambon

----------------

You can tone down the rhetoric. I don't doubt that Sandyhook happened, yet I can still oppose corrective measures proposed by liberals that will not do anything to address the problem.

And I don't think Democrats are satanic pedophiles but I think most of their proposals will weaken or republic.

One thing I want to make clear is despite how crazy I think many of their ideas are, I don't want to restrict their avenues to express them. The cancel culture shows that progressives don't feel that way about conservatives or their ideas. The progressive MO is that it is better, easier & faster to cancel than to debate.

You've yet to articulate any reason for suspicion.
No. of Recommendations: 8
Trump lost because America overwhelmingly rejected his corruption and incompetence. - feedme

Trump's corruption? He was impeached - and acquitted - on allegations, which were proven fabricated with the assistance of the Clinton campaign in 2016, that he did the same thing that Joe Biden publicly bragged about doing.

Then after he lost the election, he was impeached a second time - and acquitted a second time - on allegations that if you take one sentence out of context and ignore common metaphors, he said something almost as bad as what Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and several other Democrats had said repeatedly and explicitly.

Tell me more about the corruption.

Oh, and the incompetence? You mean that when Trump says "do A" and the Democrats all respond "Trump's always wrong, so we'll do opposite-of-A" and the result of the Democrats' choice is disastrously bad, it's Trump's fault?
You really need to take a pin to that bubble that you are living in.

In both cases, republicans were afraid to cross him

The second impeachment is clear cut. He said something, does not really matter what. His supporters at the rally have have stated that they believe that he wanted them to attack the capitol. Again it does not matter. The fact that they did and Trump did nothing to correct their interpretation is clearly a breach of his oath of office.

Republicans did not vote to impeach, even though as Mitch said, he was clearly guilty. Instead they hid behind technical arguments.

If Biden were to commit the exact same actions as Trump, without hesitation I would find him guilty too.

Trump is synonymous with corruption. There are ample lists on the web of his deeds. But you say he has never been found guilty. Neither was Al Capone until he forgot the tax man, but obviously he never murdered or ordered the murder of anyone.
Ain't it amazing that some argue that Trump is not corrupt because the senate voted so, thus not guilty. But the same people will argue that the election was a fraud and ignore the fact that that multiple courts have thrown such cases out as unproven : Not guilty.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Trump's corruption? He was impeached - and acquitted - on allegations, which were proven fabricated

You're lying. No fabrications have been proven.

that he did the same thing that Joe Biden publicly bragged about doing.

You're lying. Biden did no such thing.

Then after he lost the election,

Say it again.

Then after he lost the election,

Beautiful!

he was impeached a second time - and acquitted a second time - on allegations that if you take one sentence out of context and ignore common metaphors, he said something almost as bad as what Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and several other Democrats had said repeatedly and explicitly.

He was impeached for trying to overthrow the government and assassinate the presidential line of succession. The majority of Congress found him guilty.

Tell me more about the corruption.

Glad to!

Trump University
Trump Foundation
Illegal Stormy Daniels payments
Deutsche Bank
Tax fraud
Build the Wall
emoluments violations
The illegal phone call to Georgia
Quid pro quo - Ukraine

That's why America rejected him.

Oh, and the incompetence?

covfefe
sharpie on the weather map
Payments to Stormy

Covid: ""We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It's going to be just fine." - 1/22/20

Covid: "The 15 cases in U.S. "within a couple days is going to be down close to zero" - 2/26/20

Covid: "It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear." - 2/27/20
No. of Recommendations: 1
The second impeachment is clear cut. He said something, does not really matter what.

No kidding? And you want to impeach President Trump because "He said something, does not really matter what."

Well... you need to find a doctor with a very comfortable couch and talk to him in more detail about this...

And yes, stay in touch and give us an update once in a while!

Have a nice day.

-=Ajax=-
No. of Recommendations: 0
Your attention span is indeed very short. Lets try again

The second impeachment is clear cut. He said something, does not really matter what. His supporters at the rally have have stated that they believe that he wanted them to attack the capitol. Again it does not matter. The fact that they did and Trump did nothing to correct their interpretation is clearly a breach of his oath of office.

If that is too hard to parse, try this:
You take your Fifi to the doggy park where she is attacked by another dog. The other dog owner just ignores the situation and when pressed he says "I didn't tell them to do it"

Just back from the doctor, he said that you should get a pit bull and go back.
Doctor also was educated in the classics and he told me about the demise of Ajax

After the death of Achilles, the Greeks some funeral games in which Odysseus and Ajax got into a spat on who would own Achilles's armor. Odysseus won, but he cheated bigly by calling in favors from the goddess Athena. Ajax was so miffed at being cheated that he flew into a rage and killed all the Greek cattle. When he calmed down he was so ashamed that he offed himself. Falling onto his sword no less. Ouchie.

Splains alot, encore
I don't doubt that Sandyhook happened...
-bighairymike

When you spread lies, you are no different than a Sandyhook denier

From the “Drop and Roll”
“Steal the Trump landslide-dump a massive number of tens of thousands of unexplained votes
>>Fix the remaining vote counts in the exact proportions to keep the lead”

What really took place in Michigan?
some 177,000 registrants are expected to be removed from the state's voter files in the wake of the 2020 election, True.
>>>Voters that have not voted in the last two Federal elections cycles 2018, 2020
>>> Voters that have surrendered a Michigan Driver's License to another state
>>> Voters that election mail returned undeliverable to an election official prior to the 2018 election.

Why wasn’t this brought up in court?

Because all states remove inactive voters that have no address and no voting record after six years.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/02/fact-check-michig...
>>I don't doubt that Sandyhook happened...
-bighairymike<<

When you spread lies, you are no different than a Sandyhook denier

From the “Drop and Roll”
“Steal the Trump landslide-dump a massive number of tens of thousands of unexplained votes
>>Fix the remaining vote counts in the exact proportions to keep the lead” - Tusconbones

--------------------

I was posting about gun control.

Somehow, you jumped the track and landed on election fraud.

When you spread discontinuity, you are no different than a reality denier.

I was posting about gun control.
Somehow, you jumped the track and landed on election fraud.

The OP was about voter fraud, the person you responded to was about voter fraud
>>> You jumped the track

Wake up and stop defending voter fraud insurrectionists
>>I was posting about gun control.
Somehow, you jumped the track and landed on election fraud.<<

The OP was about voter fraud, the person you responded to was about voter fraud
>>> You jumped the track - Tusconbones

---------------

Tell it to zambon. He is the one who injected Sandy Hook.
There is a “thread” feature on this board where you can see al threads posted on a “title” in time order, suggest you use it to get your facts straight.
The narrative did stray off topic, but that is normal, and most are able to deal with it. Often multiple strays are “in play” at the same time, even more confusing to some.
But you know all of this and participate regardless, being complicit in the act. But that does not matter because you have an opinion and you have the right to air it.

What I find interesting is the logical pretzels that people tie and this thread has a couple of classics

At some point you state that “the progressive MO is that it is better, easier & faster to cancel than to debate.” Then a few posts later you attempt to use the same cancel concept to imply that the discussion is now off topic and therefore should be stopped. Maybe it was meant to be an ironic, if so, it was a great example and quite funny. Sorry that I did not pick it up immediately.

Yes I said a couple, but we are way to far off course, so I’ll stop there and get more coffee. That is with half and half and a sweetener, gently stirred
Yes I said a couple, but we are way to far off course, so I’ll stop there and get more coffee. That is with half and half and a sweetener, gently stirred - BobsGonuts

-----------

That is how I take my coffee. This gives us hope that people with opposing political views can agree on some things...