No. of Recommendations: 0
Some of you may have read my previous whines re: Waterhouse. Dec. 31, sent personal check + app. form
for cash trading also asked for Roth IRA app. forms. Check cashed early last week. No reply by w/e 10/11. 5 phone calls later welcoming pack arrived 1/16; guess what? No Roth IRA app forms. Would you trust these plonkers to carry out your instructions? Nor would I.
It can be no surprise that on Jan 2 Waterhouse had a breakdown (Human error, no less!). Quite frankly these people are trading under a false pretence; experience suggests that they are wankers, seemingly incapable of carrying out the simplest instructions.
Yes , I shall be asking for my money back am Tuesday.
Print the post Back To Top
I mailed [snail mail USPS] my application to the closest Waterhouse office after work on Monday January 12 and I received a telephone call early afternoon on Thursday Jan. 15 from them telling me the account has been set up and is ready to go. My trades on Friday went through immediately with no problem. So far I am happy with Waterhouse.

Prime
Well, as I posted here a few days ago, I Fedex'd an application with a check last Monday as well, to the NYC address (which, in travel time, IS my closest office at about an hour and fifteen minutes).

Haven't heard squat from 'em yet..........

I'm waiting...........

Bob
Oh, sorry. It was Waterhouse I was speaking about in the last post, re the Fedex. You mean just because _I_ knew what I was talking about, you couldn't tell??? :-)

Bob