No. of Recommendations: 0

*Please, since you are so omniscient on the subject of commissions for annuities...Name just one company with a 50% or higher payout on its annuities. I'm still all ears.

What their job is to sell products...

An agent who sell "Variable Annuity" must be licened by state departments for the sale of "Life Insurance products".....and must be register with (NASD).

Ariticle Issue: MONEY JANUARY 1995 (Life Insurance Mess)!!!!

SmartMoney NOVEMBER 1997..(Ten Things Your Variable-
Annuity Seller Won't Tell You)!!!!

Have a Good Day
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.