Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Way to go Bob!!!!

You sure didn't let that slow start throw you, did you? Besides knowing your Pope (huzzah! and those other two were caught completely flat-footed by that FJ!), I thought that second round was awful good television. You and that reporter dude were really battling it out; I thought the reference librarian would have been more of a contender, but she faded after the first round. (And the reporter not knowing "Mexico" I thought was a bit egregious.) You held your ground, didn't over-reach yourself on that Daily Double, and picked up some pretty choice high-value questions toward the end. Fine show!

And now you run into BOTH the Teen Tournament and the Ultimate Cage Deathmatch tournament, what a pain. Does this mean you taped more shows that are just going to sit in the can until J! returns to normal programming, or did you stop taping to return later? Well, I guess you're not allowed to say.

Even allowing for the fact that the Ultimate Tournament is going to make everything weird for a while, I still think it's *extremely strange* for them to start airing the Teen Tournament on a Wednesday, for heaven's sake. But then, any attempt to understand the logic behind Jeopardy scheduling is a fool's game, as I have learned...it will only give you a headache.

nitpicker
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.