No. of Recommendations: 0
We already have the means for a revolution. It's called the ballot box. The only reason we don't have reasonable and responsible government is that those who espouse it stay home on election day. Voter apathy is the main reason for the decline of the United States.

I agree with you 100 percent.

This is what the Tea Party was actually all about. It was not about gathering Republicans, it was about gathering the disaffected. If it was about gathering Republicans it could not have made such a big difference in 2010.

That is why it had to be vilified. That is why it had to become if you were a member you were an outcast an oddball. There had to be a price a high price for considering getting back in the game.

You have no idea to what lengths Dems will go to silence Tea Party folks. Just the other day, I was at the dog park, and with a very Dem friend of mine, who was telling others how this outright Tea Party person had made claims that the government controlled the weather.

I later talked to the Tea Party person, what they had said was that the government was manipulating and misrepresenting the climate data.

These type of lies are all over the place as anyone that knows a lib knows too well

I still have not figured how to address this, if I want to shame the person publicly or just make the point in less confrontational manner, but it will not stand obviously, as the lie was told to a group.

Liberals for too long have gotten away with lying and not being confronted. Those that were once good people now are at the very least dupes with bad motives and at the higher end complicit in being lying slime.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.