No. of Recommendations: 3
We also won’t let them in upstairs in the “gun room” and storage spaces. Problem is that we get mice up there. 3 cats in the house and I hafta buy mouse traps, me.

My 18yo tomcat died a year and a half ago, and his one great failing in life was trying to teach his "protege" how to hunt. Boots (the 18yo) was a serious hunter and we had not seen a live mole in the neighborhood since he moved in. Our house never had an unwanted squeaker issue while he was alive. After he died, the girls and the protege have not quite figured out the whole hunting thing.

He was a well-loved kitty. When we put him to sleep, even the vet cried. He said, "I've grown much too attached to that cat."

Kathleen
still missing my boy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.