Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
We are mostly looking by geography, as in is the rental close to where we want to go. We have not been looking for specifics like riverfront, for example.

You do start off with geographic location as a primary sort, and narrow it down from there. Could be riverfront, pet friendly, cost, number of bedrooms, etc, and can even be narrowed down to available during a block of time you put in. I wish they would update VRBO with the same search options. I confess I fall into analysis paralysis when there are too many options in front of me, and I find having the search engine narrow down the field hugely helpful.

The current VRBO set up was fine when there were not so many VRs on the market.

IP
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.