No. of Recommendations: 1
We have our web site link to the right on this board and a main link to the board on the new folders/directory page under announcements just a big as you please! THANK YOU TWITTY!!!!

Deannda
He's the bestest TMF, just don't tell Tony I said that, kay?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Deannda
He's the bestest TMF, just don't tell Tony I said that, kay?

If we tell Tony, do we get a special "tour" of the Island! And will he STOP boiling the ribs before he attemps to Q them?

I'll cook the ribs, OK! Just, stop the boiling!

ez3
What about the 'Beenie Babies?' that Parger has pledged?

Sorry but I am new here and kinda trying to get in touch!
I also feel really useless here in Oz.

I was impressed with Parger's offer

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=19895602

But didn't see any response?

KEZ (very impressed with the work you do here:o)

Sorry about not reporting back Kez. Uncle Jeffy e-mailed me that he would definitely take the Beanie Babies, so my friend is putting together a mailing box for me to send them.

I hope to get them shipped out to him by next weekend, along with another item or two. For instance, I was putting together my present for my "Santa Letter" kids, and the Borders had the Dr. Seuss books "Buy 2 get 1 free" so I got enough to send to my "Santa Letter" kids and an extra one for the Foolish Elves project. Border's also had a clearance table and there were some workbooks and things on there, so I am definitely heading back!

Hey Kez, nice to see you on the Boards!! BTW, don't feel "useless" good vibes are always welcome and a VERY useful thing!

The Beanies have been pledged and accepted!

Uncle Jeffy