Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 40
We are so screwed.
~~~
Yes we are... IMPO, because we did not let the virus take it's course. We keep fighting it and it mutates. We, HUMANS, are a bunch of idiots... the more educated, the dumber.

Well....once I was able to pick my jaw up from off the floor....I found myself wishing that TMF had a counterpart to the "rec" system. Something like a "thumbs down" or "smelly pile of garbage."

Yeah....we should have let the virus tear through our population, totally devastate our hospitals, retirement homes, nursing homes, morgues, cemetaries, families, schools, workplaces.... And then the survivors could devote their time to trying to pick up the pieces and get our institutions and our society functioning again. And create a centralized office to take care of the overwhelming numbers of newly created orphans. But that nasty virus would be cut down to size, and no more than an unpleasant flu. And so we could all smile at a job well done.

Really now.

=sheila
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.