Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
We got a kitten this year. More accurately, he showed up in our yard, ran wild for a while until I livetrapped him; we brought him in to socialize him in preparation for “finding him a good home.” Which we did. Ahem. At our house, which already had 3 cats.

One of the three cats, Dominga, took him under her wing to teach him how to be a big cat. This consisted of constant wrestling. CONSTANT. When Amigo (the kitten) was a bit smaller, it was comical to watch Dominga take down, then pin Amigo over and over. And over and over. It was impressive, like a machine. Eventually Dominga got tired of it and would try to walk off. Amigo would chase her down and tackle her for more wrestling.

Five months later they are much closer in size and Dominga has to work a little harder. I think she has less than a month before Amigo will be in a higher weight class.

Kittens bring a lot of joy. I highly recommend them.

Sass
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.