Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
We had a cruise booked for June 1st to Alaska on Holland America. We waited for them to cancel us on April 14th and applied immediately for our full cash refund. We were told 60 to 90 days. It took 72 days and it was just applied on June 25th. Happy Dance! I've been following a thread on Cruise Critic and while a lot of us on Alaska cruises are getting our refunds there still seems to be a few that have been waiting a long time.

I'm happy and once there is a safe and proven Covid-19 vaccine I'd cruise again.

Utahtea
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
We had a cruise booked for June 1st to Alaska on Holland America. We waited for them to cancel us on April 14th and applied immediately for our full cash refund. We were told 60 to 90 days. It took 72 days and it was just applied on June 25th. Happy Dance! I've been following a thread on Cruise Critic and while a lot of us on Alaska cruises are getting our refunds there still seems to be a few that have been waiting a long time.

I'm happy and once there is a safe and proven Covid-19 vaccine I'd cruise again.

Utahtea
Print the post Back To Top