Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
We have stores that sell whole fat plain yogurt and plain whole fat greek yogurt, but you have to go looking for it. All that yogurt and most of it is lowfat or flavored. Lowfat isn't good for babies, and we are flavoring it ourselves.

You have a Trader Joe's about four miles from where you are (if your info in your profile is accurate, that is). I believe they're my best resource for all things yogurt even out here in CA! (To be clear I go to Trader Joe's local to me; I don't trek across the country to shop in Abington, PA.)

I swear to you, 1/3 of their dairy case is dedicated to yogurt. They have individual servings, and quart sizes and many in between. Whole fat, no fat, low fat; plain, flavored, French style, Greek Style, Organic... the entire freakin' yogurt rainbow, baby!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.