Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
I weep for the first responders who are reusing protective equipment, modifying respirators so they can be used for multiple patients and the hospital administrators and state purchasing people who are trying to get the equipment needed in their communities and states that then have our president say that the fault is theirs. The first responders, the nurses, the doctors are putting their lives on the line for their communities and their country. They deserve medals and President Trump is calling them whiners and complainers. What I hear is that we have a Whiner in Chief in the White House, a Complainer in Chief. What we need is a Commander in Chief and instead we have a whiner and complainer who refuses to accept responsibility but will claim most of the credit if we manage to come through this disaster in relatively good job. God bless the US and our leaders please grant them wisdom.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Lawrence,

The first responders, the nurses, the doctors are putting their lives on the line for their communities and their country. They deserve medals and President Trump is calling them whiners and complainers.

I don't know where you are getting this, but this statement is factually false. The President has not referred any first responders or medical personnel as whiners and complainers. Rather, he consistently lauded their bravery, courage, and heroic efforts at briefing after briefing, day in and day out.

I know, because I have made it a point to watch the briefings from the task force each day.

Now, state and local officials are another matter. The President has not refrained from lauding the efforts of governors, mayors, and other state and local officials of both parties who are doing a good job -- notably including almost daily high praises for both Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) of New York and Governor Gavin Newsom (D) of California. He also has not hesitated to call them out for their failures -- also without regard to party affiliation.

BTW, I also have been watching the daily briefings by Governor Andrew Cuomo about the situation in New York, even though I don't live there, and I also would like to hear briefings from the governors of other states that have major problems. But, overall, I am very favorably impressed by Governor Cuomo's team and his efforts.

Norm.
No. of Recommendations: 3
The President has not referred any first responders or medical personnel as whiners and complainers.

Do hospitals and their personnel trying to obtain needed supplies count?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-hospitals-complainers-c...

Pete
No. of Recommendations: 3
Pete,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-hospitals-complainers-c...

<sarcasm> HuffPost... now, there's a reliable source... </sarcasm>

Norm.
No. of Recommendations: 8
<sarcasm> HuffPost... now, there's a reliable source... </sarcasm>

You opinion of the Huffington Post is irrelevant. The tweets are from Trump, not Huff. Read them from any source you choose.
No. of Recommendations: 2
sarcasm is what your boy is all about:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1245701858...

Pete
No. of Recommendations: 4
"<sarcasm> HuffPost... now, there's a reliable source... </sarcasm>"

LOL Norm, do you think attacking the messenger instead of the substance of the post is going to help you with your credibility problem?

Besides, it has more reliability as a source than you do.

Also, the tweets were from Trump, not the Huffington Post. They just reported on them.

An honest person who cares abut their credibility would apologize and admit they were wrong.

What are you going to do?