Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Welcome Bryan,its good to hear from you again,

<I'd also like to discuss on this board other companies that make stuff like low-power consumption chip sets (somebody like ARM), amplifiers, digital signal processors, broadband chipsets, etc., etc. All these types of companies will benefit hugely from the wireless revolution.>

My friend, discuss anything you want that is related to the wireless industry for It is a new area of research for everyone. I am just a contributor and hopefully will learn a great deal about this industry from knowledgable people like yourself. I will post when I can but will try not to burn out like I did on the AMA board. I am not the leader here, there is no leader here, It is like the first democracy in Athens 2500 years ago, everyone has one vote. So if one is a citizen of the Motley Fool then one is welcome.

MYCROFT
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.