Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, back when I was an Engineering Student (EE). I started out with an HP15C....and later upgraded to the HP28S and then the HP48SX. Computer wise, I was using an Amiga 1000.....these days, I'd rather be using Unix...though I suffer with Windows only because I have to.

If it weren't for Microsoft and Windows...and the demise of the Amiga....I'd probably be running a Mac as my personal machine.

Meanwhile...after I got out of University....I picked up an HP42S, and more recently I picked up an(other) HP15C and an HP16C off of eBay (to use at work)...each for more than what the calculators sold for when they were new.

The Dreamer.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.