Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well.... for me this is just a much as BUST!
I went into CACS at about 40 end of August. (after having bought at 34 an sold at 60 earlier this year)
Then I did not sell, then I averaged out when CACS was at 20, betting on reasonable earnings news....
My cost is now 29. This drop below the 10 margin is really tough.

I still can not comprehend why most analysts gave CACS price targets of 60 and 80 only three month ago. Either all of them are short sighted or the market is simply in total panic.

Or, some other reasons not know to us yet single CACS out for this punishment.

I also can not understand why the CACS management is once again not commenting at all on this extermination of their share price and personal net worth. If they believed in any sort of recovery of their business, why don't they re-purchase shares at what should seem to them a very foolish price now! Any company with a growth future would trade above a PE of this and Mr. Knoening could make a killing by bying his stock back now!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.