No. of Recommendations: 0
well he lives not too far away, but he's my recorder class teacher/conductor and I like this class.

He takes care of his mother who lives out of town, she broke a hip or something.

I dunno....this is very disturbing. I'm sure if they found out at the Osher place, they'd boot him out, quietly of course. I suspect he may be into boys....who knows? The class is made up of senior adults, not kids and no kids at Osher place.

no kids really in my neighborhood, perhaps where he lives I dunno.

Nice guy, kinda shy and withdrawn but loves music and he did really enjoy Billy Elliott, going to many, many, many shows out of town. The class took a trip to go see it last yr. in fact. He was my seatmate on the bus and in the theatre. A Mr. Milquetoast kind of fellow.

why me? I have a selfish reason not to do something but then again it creeps me out. Incident happened 16 yrs ago but I don't think they change unless ....well ugh!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.