Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Well, I can see how you might want him.
Republicans are always on the lookout for opportunistic politicians with absolutely no ethics or meaningful personal values. He should fit right in. Take him! Please!

Lol, I'll bet you voted for Bill Clinton and will vote for Hillary! as well. They fit your description above one hell of lot better than Lieberman will.

Ah! I must have hit my target!
You are doing the old switch direction argument by bringing the Clintons into it. This conversation is about the Republican in Democrat's clothing, Lieberman.

You're the one that switched the direction by accusing Republicans of being "on the lookout for opportunistic politicians with absolutely no ethics or meaningful personal values" and evidently trying to make Democrats out to be superior in these areas while the Clintons, basically royalty within your party, are the very definition of the qualities you described.

You could have just left it at discussing issues rather throwing that crap out there but as I said, it was you that change the direction.

Also, as I said, if you don't want Lieberman, we'll take him. I don't always agree with him but I think he's good and principled man.

Of course, if he did switch parties most of the same ones that are bitching about him now would be calling him a turncoat and every other insult they could dream up.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.