Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
well I know GPS aren't god, I assumed they could have accuracy problems just like I found with Yahoo Maps, Google Maps and mapquest.....the worst is mapquest which had me doing u-turns off the interstate. :) I usually check an online map source then get in my car and if the person says they're not on most GPS systems, I take their word for it and get detailed directions from them.

One thing I've found with my Honda GPS that came with the car, I may know shortcuts like on the way back home and the GPS is furiously telling me no, turn around. :) that's when I cancel the route, since I don't need it at that point.

It's been a godsend for me though not having that awful, anxious feeling of being lost somewhere....ack! I don't have a good sense of direction so I love the online sources and my GPS, faults and all. :)

LuckyDog
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.