Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, if MrMarket wants to move, or open up a board on another (free!) site, I would be interested too. One of the reasons of my rather frantic activity these few days is that I am leaving the Fool too. I realized that I was quite dependent on other people (over at the Mechanical Investing board), and went in search of stock picking self reliance. I found it in MrMarket's method. So when I hope for another MrMarket board, it is more to say Hello to Ernie (and others) once in a while and exchange ideas relating to his method. Of course, if you want his picks, you could always go to his Web site.

Alternative places could include moneycentral, yahoogroups (irritating ads) or http://www.investorshub.com/, a new site were another TMF group moved to. The free registration allows you 10 posts a day. The site is in beta, and the people at IHub are very dedicated.

Regards,

Karel
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.