No. of Recommendations: 0
Well... I'm sitting here eating pistachios and watching Muppets Take Manhattan on movies! channel.

The nuts are part of the NEW week of my food activity, that is, we (DH & I )went to this Natural Practitioner (not an MD)who is trying to promote wellness, told us we are gluten sensitive (I'm not sure I believe it) and have given us a long list of things to not eat while goig through the detox program. As I'm maybe halfway through (yay!) I look forward to returning to---dairy, tomato & potato & their kin, grains (or not?) Coffee (have been asleep for over 3 weeks now, sort of) chocolate (please?) and whatever. In other words eat lots of fruit, salads, avocados, and chicken, turkey & fish. I though pork was ok but I was wrong.

The good part is I've lost 10 or more pounds. I didn't mention--alcohol is also something not included in the diet (except what comes in the vitamin b12 liquid drops!) But I could use some wine now and then, eh?

So I spend time thinking about food. I had a dream with some hot dogs in it (I don't even like hot dogs that much anymore since I know better.)
Anyway I guess its all a good thing.

joycets
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.