Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, it seems the weird balance changes continue to occur each day. I'm guessing that they are showing an amount that the cash balance would change if the interest earned for each day was figured in. But, of course the interest is not actually paid each day. Guess I'll have to wait until the end of the month and see if the numbers balance out.

I asked someone in the local retail office today what this was all about but he didn't know - said I'd have to call the 1-800 support number.

Now, I just noticed another strange value shown in one of my accounts. I have 1000 shares of an ETF that had a closing price today of $50.58. So, I would expect the value of that holding to be $50,580 right? Well, the value shown is only $49,790. No explanation whatsoever for the difference. I'll check this over the next few days and see if ever shows up correctly.

:(
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.