No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, it sounds like you got it in by the deadline. That's what matters. I've had one year where I had to file for an extension - I had used Turbo Tax & hadn't printed out the previous year's form because of printer trouble or no ink or some stupid thing, and then the computer got stolen and the IRS expected some information of the previous year's form (why??) and I didn't have it and Turbo Tax wasn't helping and the best I could manage was to drop everything off at a tax and accounting place recommended by someone from church and have them get the previous year's tax return from the IRS. Which, if I remember right, cost extra but it beats getting in trouble with the IRS.

This year, I got the taxes in early and spent the refund early too.

(By the way, I have NEVER been able to get the scanner to work on this printer. So you are ahead of me there.)

I have been working on getting rid of useless papers and it is going at a snail's pace. I have trouble concentrating on it.

- Paint
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.