Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well Jane Bond, I just never thought the virus would inhabit you. Maybe I'll have to support vaccines from now on, like flu shots for Democrats or whatever.

You used to be far more balanced, especially during the days when Hillary was just a terrible candidate.

A virus has infected ME? I believe I have pointed out for years that the internet, for YEARS, is by design biased. The more "liberal entrepreneurs" knew this and took advantage of it first.

First I took a beating from the Left and now I guess I will take it from the Right.

Have been called stupid, accused of not knowing what an algorithm is.

IF you had read anything I have said in context I have said it creates echo chambers and has now gotten to the point, if one doesn't read what another does, or vice versa, one is the enemy.

No, my dear, a virus (many of them actually) has infected the entire population via their own lazy, path of least resistance attitude through your little cell phones, computers and TVs.

As far as Kushner being a Jew. I guess you missed the post I made about Jews who have suffered sterotypes when one of "their own" behaves in an unethical matter, just as whatever hyphenated label you want to put on me does.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.