Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well my boxers 'nip' and 'tuck' are pretty hot dogs and they seem to be a little bemused about being put up at Homebush Bay. As I always have a problem with those little doggy bags for cleaning the doggy poops I think that the fines will be far greater than the pictures taken by the tourists of my hotdogs standing. Not to mention the complications when thy see a nice bitch then all hell will break loose ... a mammoth fine their as well so I might as wel1 go bankrupt.

I can just imagine the catering crowd who have paid their 'royalties' to be subject to the owner operators pushing hotdogs. Mind you it would be fantastic if you did not have to pay time and a half, and double time as you would loose all your margins in that little gambit - then again increase your price to $15 each and the tourists would not know the difference! Tell then 15 of any currency - the exchange rates would make you an instant millionaire then you can invest fool-ishly!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.