Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, personally, I would not buy this stock on margin(since I intend to hold it and it is has a relatively high beta). I agree with you that long term this company will reward their shareholders, but right now the price drop is from a sudden, violent reshifting of focus in investors, apparently suddenly from long term(way way long term in some cases) to extreme short term. Regardless, I think it'd take something extraordinary to break support at 12 again for this stock, until the end of the year it'd probably make for a nice DT stock =p which was probably what held it back below 20 before this earning report. If you're not sure, do some more research and re-evaluate if the risk of staying in this stock is appetizing to you, then make a decision.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.