Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well Ron, you seem to be as intelligent as your friends here.

I only said I won't be back in my last post and I mean it. It's just that your apparent lack of reading comprehension was too much of a temptation for me to leave be. One other time, I stated 'I'm outta here', when I meant that was enough for the time being. I don't exactly know how that adds up to several, but I guess American math is different than it is up here. Obviously you can't read either. OldMardy is NOT my cronie, nor is Rubic. I have great respect for the former; I don't know the latter.

And isn't that nice to know that you've reported me to the Fool. Way to go. You must be proud. Like that'll make a difference. If you had any intelligence, you'd see that my posts started out somewhat friendly and enthusiastic, and then my tone changed somewhat, when all of you investment experts (HA!) decided I was launching some sort of Canadian Invasion! Have you been watching the South Park movie too many times? It's a cartoon, buddy! We aren't really a threat! I won't even address the pump and dump comment. Go back and read my hugely offensive number of posts that began, er, uh, TWO days ago. Hardly pump and dump Ron ol' chap. Hardly. And if you'd appreciate a break from my posts, perhaps you should NOT CLICK ON THEM! Radical idea? Maybe for you. But thanks for your concern, Ron. I know it'll make a HUGE difference in my life! Outta here (Yes Ron, this time for good.)

CanadaRules
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.