Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
Well, you can't deduct the contribution to a traditional IRA, if your participating in a 401k.

But, you could contribute to a Roth IRA, if your income level isn't over the limit.

Or I think you can also contribute to a traditional IRA, but you won't be allowed to deduct the contribution.

The Dreamer.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.