Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
We’re living in a Lewis Carroll world where Larry Kudlow is the Mad Hatter, and American life is Jabberwocky. (Any way you can smuggle some Yanks across the border? Asking for a friend...)

Sure, no problem, all they have to do is cross at any one of just five places, get this sticker thing hung from their mirror and keep going to Alaska where they report in before leaving Canada. Take one step off the direct route and the RCMP await with potential jail time and or huge fines with nasty tempers.

Canadians crossing from US, do 14 days 'Hard' quarantine. That means you don't stick your nose out the door once you get there and food is delivered to your door. If you don't have a place to do it the government will provide one. They will call you regularly, it is not good to miss those calls as the police will check on you. My two BILs weren't absolutely sure when the 14 days started counting when they made it back from Ecuador so they did an extra day ... just in case.

I live on the other side of the country, Nova Scotia. We currently have zero active case, nobody in hospital for the Virus and our students (including my two granddaughters) start school when they open in early September. I also have three grandsons in California that don't go to school because a whole lot of Americans feel they have the right to act like selfish idiots and their whimpy politicians won't stand up to them.

Would you believe we have anti-mask protesters as well, perhaps we should toss them across the border?

Tim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOEjoGijBsY
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.