Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Nobody had any driving adventures, real or imagined, for a week! Or were all the Posters on this Board to cheap to pay?

And no, I'm sure not going to try and explain the Daytona 500. At least, unlike WWF, nobody threw a folding chair onto the track.
Print the post Back To Top
And no, I'm sure not going to try and explain the Daytona 500. At least, unlike WWF, nobody threw a folding chair onto the track.

Yeah, but when he jumped out to pull on the fender under red, I thought Sterling just found out he was getting penalized for out of bounds and was going after somebody.

I miss A.J.

Twit
RE: "I miss A.J."

And Fireball, and Curtis, and Tiny, and Smokey, and ........

Now THAT was RACING!
Neither the figure skating fiasco nor the events in Daytona were unprecedented. Still, NBC is turs everything into 'television,' with more drama, conspiricy, and phoniness than even the real events.

Next race, Brooke Gordon's steering wheel-mounted inspirational messgae to Jeff: "Live by the sword, die by the Sword." Or maybe that could come from Jimmy Johnson.

5Speed

PS - Please e-mail Speed Channel (formerly Speedvision) and tell them to keep Ralph Sheheen at the roundy-rounds, and don't let him voice over FIA WRC Rally coverage any more.