Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 32
What a dick.

First, he's a professor who f*cks one of his students. Granted, its a consensual relationship with two adults, but frankly, I for one, just can't get past the poor judgment involved here.

Next, he show his ass by making rude, condescending comments to our beloved Queen, Wild, about her standard of living.

Third, he pulls down his pants the rest of the way (we've already seen his ass, remember) and drops the proverbial turd in a punchbowl with this: "I'm exhausted from the dinner party I attended last night." WTF? Any non-@sshole dating a wonderful and intriguing woman such as our Wild would do one of the following:
(1) DECLINE TO ATTEND the event, if it was some boring faculty get-together to which bringing a current student of his class as a date would be awkward (and perhaps, career-ending).
(2) In advance, explain to his wonderful Wild that there is a dinner party with faculty members that he'd like to skip, but for reasons of professional camaraderie (or some such BS), he feels an obligation to go. Then at least Wild would not be blindsided.

But he didn't do either of those things.

His behavior could not be more boorish.

Wild, as ever, I know you will do what you want WRT this man. I however, would spare no injury to him when I kicked him to the curb.

Sassy
...hates to see Wild hurt...

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.