No. of Recommendations: 110
What a load of excretement.

Show me a minority family on welfare that is going to be upwardly mobile in this lifetime and then I'll show you a dozen CEO's who got hundreds of millions of dollars when they were fired for incompetence.

Those on your side, namkato, often tend to think that the rest of us are complaining about not having enough. That's not true, and it's not the problem. It is that so many people who have "everything" did NOT earn it with long hours and sacrifice. Too many earned it by joining the right fraternities, knowing the right people, and having enough money to grease the political wheels. And even with everything stacked in their favor, they still have to go and demoralize the country, break the law and rob people of their fair share of profits.

I strongly suggest that you click on the author's name in the article you linked, and see what other bull$hit this clown is spewing on his readership (assuming anyone but you reads this crap.) He probably thinks Fox News is fair and balanced too. What a shame.

You need to learn a new dance. We've seen this one for too long already. You're so far off base with this little caper that it's hard for me to take anything you say seriously. Then again, I'm not working that hard at it, either. :)

Go ahead and give out your hundreds of millions to all the CEOs of companies you own. Stack the board of directors with your money-grubbing yes-man cronies. Meanwhile, is it too much to ask if the rest of us can afford to see a doctor once in a while? Or be able to afford to buy a car? Send our kids to college?

I know, you never promised me a rose garden. But namkato, I never asked you for a golden parachute either. Why? Because NO ONE deserves one. And that, my friend, is the point. It's so damned simple, but feel free to read it again if you feel you must.

Dan
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.