Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
What about Bryan? I think he is "in between". He believes in God as the creator, but has stated (somewhere) that he believes God uses evolution as a mechanism for speciation. I'm sure he's not alone in this belief.

I think you are correct there. My thinking on this does differ from Bryan. The way that I wrote it may sound as if I mean to say that if you don't believe the literal story of creation in the Bible that you are an unbeliever. There are shades of thinking between the literal story of creation in the Bible and the purely Godless evolution. I hold more closely to the literal story of creation. THat does not mean that I see anyone who sees god using evolution as an unbeliever. There is a lot that seems to show that Evolution was how we came to be and I cannot fault someone for having that thinking. Belief in God is first and formost. You just either stand on one side of evolution or the other.

JMHO

Paul
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.