Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

What is by your definition the bottom? How do we know when the worse is behind us and things will start looking up? Increase in jobs, house sales rising, retail rising, trade increasing or a combination of all or none. What are people looking for in the market so say firmly that things are turning around? Also many people think the worst is yet to come. What are the signs that signal this? Yes GM is dying and has been for a while. I remember reading an article many years ago on the auto company’s belief that fuel economy was a fad that would fade away and soon nobody would care. I do wish I had kept the article I do know it was in the Star Tribune Minneapolis MN. Either way what signs should a person be watching for besides the obvious?

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.