No. of Recommendations: 0
Is that I've never eaten at The Waffle House and there's not one near me.

JediG
Print the post Back To Top

JediG,

You must party hard before eating at Waffle House. It is not good until 2:30 AM after you have spent the entire night being assaulted by Black Russians. Or, errr ... that’s what I heard.

https://youtu.be/I7j3KX-N9wo

So, do ya feel up to it? Do ya?

Cheers
Qazulight
See the thing is I'm not a partier. Quiet, and no people or very few people and nice conversation, OR just me myself with a *real* newspaper or magazine is my idea of a party, sorry to disappoint. I rarely, rarely, rarely go anywhere after 9pm.

I like weekdays during off-peak hours. Nice and quiet.

JediG
See the thing is I'm not a partier. Quiet, and no people or very few people and nice conversation, OR just me myself with a *real* newspaper or magazine is my idea of a party, sorry to disappoint. I rarely, rarely, rarely go anywhere after 9pm.

I like weekdays during off-peak hours. Nice and quiet.

JediG,

See, the Waffle House is so bad it should only be entered after a heavy night of serious mind altering chemicals have been ingested.

For those who value reality (or just can’t handle drugs) I recommend Village Inn. Wednesday is free pie day.

Cheers
Qazulight
What bugs me most today

Sounds like you're in a more upscale town than me ;-)
You must party hard before eating at Waffle House. It is not good until 2:30 AM after you have spent the entire night being assaulted by Black Russians. Or, errr ... that’s what I heard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling....nothing soaks up a night of Black Russians better then waffles or pancakes.:)

Bean