Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
President Trump is rushing to make it possible to allow for capital punishment by firing squad... just like the Taliban.

US President Donald Trump is paving the way for additional methods of executing prisoners who have been sentenced to death in the United States, according to new government documents.

The US Justice Department has amended the rules on federal executions, which would allow death by firing squads or poison gas, according to a document published in the Federal Register on Friday.

Poison gas too? Wow, I did Nazi that coming.

Well, maybe I did.

Trump restarted federal executions this year after a 17-year hiatus and is rushing to execute five prisoners during his lame-duck period, including three just days before President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

No wonder the Taliban endorsed Donald Trump for president.

https://www.dw.com/en/trump-loosens-rules-allowing-gas-firin...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/27/politics/federal-execution-ne...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
What Do Trump, Taliban Have in Common?

Besides fascist proclivities and promoting ignorance and violence against opponents?
No. of Recommendations: 13
What Do Trump, Taliban Have in Common?

Besides fascist proclivities and promoting ignorance and violence against opponents?

Religion-based court decisions.
No. of Recommendations: 1
They both hide in bunkers
Both are afraid of strong women
Both are sexual abusers
Both wear baggy clothes
Neither can read very well
Both love pointless theatrics
No one will be sad to see either go
Neither pays taxes
Both tout their fake religiosity

and the winner

Elders of both dye their facial hair orange
No. of Recommendations: 0
US President Donald Trump is paving the way for additional methods of executing prisoners who have been sentenced to death in the United States, according to new government documents.

Perhaps he is anticipating his own fate once prosecutors bring his sorry criminal [redacted) to trial and he wants to make sure he has choices.
Apparently he believes that the more violence there is in a killing, the more powerful the person is who committed it.
No. of Recommendations: 4
criminal [redacted) to trial

That is so cute when you type [redacted) in place of a dirty word. I could almost find myself liking you except for the fact that you are an (redacted).
That is so cute when you type [redacted) in place of a dirty word. I could almost find myself liking you except for the fact that you are an (redacted).

So happy that you find my posts "cute", Grumpy.