Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
What else is there to talk about? The trip you took recently? Oh...the pandemic put all that on hold.

I'm sure during WWII that topic dominated most conversations (i.e. the War). I think people are eager for this to be over (as they were with the War), and the vaccinations are the way this is going to be over.

I get it. But I'm also tired of not being able to travel to Hawaii, or even much beyond the grocery store (where I have to regard everyone as a threat to my safety...that is exhausting). I've even read a few articles that a sort of PTSD is developing out of this pandemic.

Barring the unforeseen this may be over by the end of the year, and people won't talk about it any more than they talk about the flu or polio or tetanus. We have to persevere a little longer...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.