Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

My first CREE post,

CREE was always one of those stocks that I'd look at the chart and say "Gee, that looks like fun" but never looked at in depth.

The recent plunge gave me the incentive to look at CREE and their business and financials, and to read your informative posts (for which I thank you). I wanted to take the plunge today and buy some shares, but I am holding myself back in order to let my initial reaction subside.

Somebody mentioned that Cree left out a few of the numbers in their quarterly earnings release that they normally report, and we will have to wait for the 10-K to find the answers. Could someone tell me what these numbers are, and what the possible ramnifications of this could be?

I plan on waiting until I get the full picture from the 10-K before I buy in.

Thanks,
Shawn
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.