Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 1
What happens if DN doesn't provide the documents? What recourse do you have then?

More court appearance to force him to comply.

It goes without saying that this requires more money.

Have you thought about having your lawyer submit a claim or whatever to DN for your legal fees that are due to his inability to comply with the court's demands? Maybe knowing that DN's lateness is going to cost him $$$ might get his lawyer to nag him into compliance.

(Notice that I'm not being hopeful that DN will be responsible like a grown up should be...)
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.