Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Maybe this is too basic or already covered here and in the basic CAPs info but what happens to gains made when we sell a stock we have picked on CAPs?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
UniCorn717,

When you close a pick, your score for that pick when it ended is preserved.

Richard
Richard,

i feel like a total dunce...

i ended a pick accidentally (of course, it was my biggest gain), and afterwards my score dropped like a lead ball.

so, was it something other (like bad picks :( ) that was responsible for this, and not ending my pick? i thought it was the fact that the gain of the pick no longer figured in my score.

would you please reconfirm that it must be my lousy stock-picking skills that is battering my score, and not the fact that i inadvertently ended my pick?

thanks in advance
maybe this is wrong..... but (the world famous but) any gainer under 5 goes down the drain, but over it counts. anyone know for sure?
No. of Recommendations: 2
All Scores always count -- any points you rack up, in gains or losses, count forever and for all time.

For Accuracy, we count any Score of less than zero as a Loss, any score from Zero to Five as no contest, and any score above Five as a win. We then sum up your winning percentage accordingly.

Happy CAPping,

DG