Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
What I want to know is how I could have found out about these three a month ago (hopefully, others will be asking the same thing a month from now).

In a word: Trenchrat, he was shouting ISCO at $1/ share. I was late... took time to do DD and got in at $5. I sold most of it at $36 on that crazy run up, but am still holding a core position in anticipation of 3G buildout. It is clear to me that ISCO has the best technology... thick film filters are the only ones that can be considerdered for 3G wireless because they are the only ones that can go in both transmitter and reciever stations. Given, ISCO has the most precarious financial situation.. but with this kind of technology, I don't think it will be a problem. Relisting is imminent IMO, Nasdaq already said a decision to the relisting application will be handed down this month.
Thick film or bust.
TheNewb
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.