Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
What is clear is that not all SaaS companies are benefiting equally from the current situation. It looks like companies which are based off of usage are doing far superior to others. Zoom may be the exception to this usage vs seats debate.

For TEAM and NOW I am wondering if they are beginning to saturate their respective niches. NOW is the standard solution for IT support desk, and TEAM's JIRA solution is the standard for project management. Additionally, I don't believe either of them directly benefits that greatly from work from home trends.

TWLO and FSLY should give a clear picture this week if revenue is still accelerating or have flattened out now. Expectations for both of them are massively high and both CEOs went all in on the acceleration story last earnings call.

SHOP results were interesting in that I thought the stock would have rallied more. The market seems to be indicating a spectacular quarter was priced in.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.