Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
Sorry but I can’t bring myself to use a human pronoun to identify a subhuman moron.

The Moron in Chief says he wants to open up the economy and let stuff happen. Stuff like lotsa deaths.

But only 5% of Americans have contracted the corona virus so far. I’m not too good at maths, but I’m guessing that that could mean that 95% are still vulnerable to it.

So here's the puzzling part: we are coming up to an election 5 months from now. If the Moron in Chief gets his way, and stuff is just left to fly, we could have a massive epidemic just during the run up to the election that he says he wants to win. How does he think big piles of dead bodies help his election chances?

Or, scenario B would be, the big piles of dead bodies force the Moron in Chief to shut down the economy again. In that scenario he goes into the election with images of a busted economy, the only jobs left being in the body bag industry.

How does he think that helps his election chances?

Or is it that he is such a Moron that he can’t see this coming?

The winning ticket for him would be to stabilize the virus and have a recovering economy going into the election.

Maybe he's secretly expecting the governors to clean up his mess while they the heat for the shutdown, aggravated by him criticizing the governors. then he'll claim the credit for what the governors achieved, come fall.

He is, after all, the Great Gaslighter of Goobermurrika.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.