Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
What is telling to me is that like Salesforce and Microsoft Dropbox spent $200 million instead of building in-house. Not so simple to replicate.

A lot of competition in the SoA market however. ESignature appears to be the core element, like a designer faucet to build your house around, to the SoA market and it seems everyone wants a cut of it.

Sure, the same everyone probably want their cut of the HCI market as well...but not much of a piece remaining to be taken there it seems. SoA and it’s related areas are still up for grabs and DocuSign has acquired a very good core to makes its claim. Best of breed eSignature and best of breed software. A lot to like there. Still, category killer in eSignatures, TBD in vertical areas, but that is what great brands do. They start at their core and branch it out.

That is what we expect Zscaler to do, Nutanix to do, and we expect the same f DocuSign.

Let’s see it play out. Heck back July 2020. Wonder how Nvidia will be doing by then? Perhaps I’ll upgrade to a VR UHD visor w Turing. Be happy to just be alive and blessing if prosperous.

In the end that is what we are investing in. I’m quite happy for now but commercials are too long. Steaming TV largely destroys the TiVo convention of skipping commercials so must preoccupy self w something. Why not DocuSign comments.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.