No. of Recommendations: 2
What made you pass?

GM coolprash,

My wife and I like to have bonds lattered out 7 years in advance for living expenses. This being out in 2028, I was just looking to get a head start on year 8 if I found something I really like. I liked what I heard on the earnings call, but the risks in the oil patch are just more than I care to take on.

Back in 2007 I left the coal plant (Rush Island) that I had worked at for 25 years. At that time coal was king. Look what happened after that. Sure looks to me like oil might be heading in that direction as well.

Thanks for asking,

Jim
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
After further review, decided to pass...
No. of Recommendations: 0
What made you pass?
No. of Recommendations: 2
What made you pass?

GM coolprash,

My wife and I like to have bonds lattered out 7 years in advance for living expenses. This being out in 2028, I was just looking to get a head start on year 8 if I found something I really like. I liked what I heard on the earnings call, but the risks in the oil patch are just more than I care to take on.

Back in 2007 I left the coal plant (Rush Island) that I had worked at for 25 years. At that time coal was king. Look what happened after that. Sure looks to me like oil might be heading in that direction as well.

Thanks for asking,

Jim