No. of Recommendations: 0
I hope someone out there can help me with this dilema. I have recently gotten out of debt (thanks to advice from TMF!!) and have managed to save abot $5,000. My wife and I were planning on buying a house at the end of the summer of 2002 with a sizable down-payment. (we are renters at the moment) However, with the prime rate being cut as it is, should we look into buying a house now at the lower interest rates? Or should we wait? Or, since the entire market is way down, should we consider investing that money in a solid company while the prices are so low? I am fairly new to the whole investing thing.....

Confused in Jersey,
Mike
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.