Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
What type of investment strategy do you follow? Now is not the time to change strategy horses.

You were willing to buy CSCO when it was at $100/share and now want to sell it now that it dropped to $21/share? What stock are you thinking of replacing it with and why? Will CSCO go up almost 500% in ten years? I think it can.

My CSCO shares are down 20% which means they need to go up 25% for me to return to par. CSCO is my fifth worse stock this year. In fact, out of the 10 large cap growth stocks I own, only SUBX and JNJ are in positive territory. My MSFT, INTC, DELL, PFE, SGP, EBAY, and NOK shares are all down significantly.

Thank goodness I also own 10 lg cap value and 10 small cap GARP stocks. My lg cap value stocks are up and my small cap GARP stocks are WAY UP.
My best stock is TSCO which is up more than 65% YTD. My worst stock is NOK down 32% YTD.
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.