Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 2
what voters really want is to get rid of the freebees given to the big corps as corporate welfare

Uh, no. Obama gave untold billions to his friends; the greenie bundlers like Solyndra, he bailed out union pensions across the fruited plain, and no one knows (and the sycophantic media still hasn't bothered to ask) what happened to the $5.5 trillion he spent over and above the trillions we paid in taxes. Obama has proven that you can win re-election no matter how poor a President you are, if you skim trillions from all taxpayers and pay off your cronies (plus have your media buddies insinuate that anyone who doesn't vote for you is a de facto racist, no matter what their reason). He knew that 51% of the vote is as good as 100%, so he made [email protected] sure that he greased enough of that 51%; the other 49% can pay the bill.

Plus, he was successful in blaming Bush for the economy, despite his policies that made things worse, as well as assassinating Romney's character. And the Obama campaign's ground fraud was spectacular. It's not every day that you get not only 100% turnout, but 100% of the vote in some precincts. Stalin never had it that good.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.