No. of Recommendations: 0
What you seem to lack understanding of is how easy it is to build a bomb if you have the bomb grade nuclear material. If you have the grade that Iran is now producing and enough centrifuges then it does not take long to crank out some bombs.

Bomb delivery systems are complicated, but not that tough if the person detonating the bomb is ready for martyrdom.

You are nuts, mad as an hatter.

If Iran was as irrational as you think, determined to go on a suicide mission of nuking Israel/America.
Why would it go to all the trouble of enriching its own uranium, there were, and probably still are, stockpiles of weapons grade uranium laying around all over the old Soviet Union and barely secured.

I have no fear of a nuclear armed Iran, I think it would be good for the whole ME for there to be a counter to the Israeli threat and possibly curb its excesses.

There is always another option, that of a nuclear free ME.

This may help brace your fragility:

http://undergroundbombshelter.com/building-your-bomb-shelter...

Regards

Tony

PS,
You didn't address this:

The abuse of dissenting Jews is shameful.

---One method of achieving this is to make it harder for Jews to criticise by accusing them of disloyalty, succumbing to "Jewish self-hatred", and being "fellow travellers" of antisemites – spurious and groundless charges. Jewish critics with radical ideas for resolving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict – particularly those who stress there is a Jewish moral obligation to support Palestinian rights and that this is in Israel's own interests if it wants to be a genuinely democratic state – are subjected to a process of vilification, demonisation and marginalisation. Since such Jews often describe themselves as being outside the organised Jewish community, ostracising them has been effective.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/20/israel-s......
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.