Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I just got off the telephone with Mrs. Wiley. She's busier'n all git out and cain't post right now, but still wants to know what y'all're havin' fer dinner (...even though we're a day late and dollar short...agin...)?

DD#1 (IIRC) just won some kinda radio contest and got to go to some concert, or sumsuch, and is Nashville right now. And, of course, Mrs. Wiley is all worried 'bout her bein' in another city without Mommy there to hold her hand to keep her protected.

Mr. Wiley is a'waitin' fer better weather so's he can get his boat back out again fer sum more fishin'. Maybe we needs to go over there with sum rain slickers and take him outta the house? Without Mrs. Wiley catchin' us that is. :-)

So, what'cha havin' fer dinner tonight?

ßillƒ
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm doin' a lil' sumtin-sumtin special, Russian, tonight ~ Popov, on ice. ~ ~

Last night I had leftover lobster, from the night before's lobster and oysters on the half-shell, with cocktail sauce, garlic bread, baked potato, with sour cream, chives and butter and a salad with blue cheese dressing.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I just got off the telephone with Mrs. Wiley. She's busier'n all git out and cain't post right now, but still wants to know what y'all're havin' fer dinner

Sausages, peppers (red, green and yellow), onions, and mushrooms.

I'm a few days late also.

Mr. Wiley is a'waitin' fer better weather so's he can get his boat back out again fer sum more fishin'. Maybe we needs to go over there with sum rain slickers and take him outta the house? Without Mrs. Wiley catchin' us that is. :-)

Been looking @ the Spring Cabela's Catalog, talk about a wish-book! They got a mighty fine Parka/Pants combo for foul weather fishing insulated w/that Thinsulate. @ $400.00+ for both, it'll be awhile. I can buy alotta fish for $400.00!

ez3